Rochester AEGD International Program 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hello I guess no hope left, those who have been accepted why don't you share u profile and any useful information that could help us in the future while reapplying to this program. Thank u in advance

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry the late response . I'm dentist about 10 years in my home country , I had 2 specialties . When I applied I had 8 months of experience working as a dental assistant . Pass on board 1 and 85 on Toefl . I think the interview is most important part . You have to show what you are and your passion . Since the interview I was improving my CV . My Toefl's scores was 95 and I got a research . That's my advice for you all. Dental assistant , volunteer work and research . Don't think in money now , because volunteer and research they will not pay you but your changes will increase a lot . Best luck for you all

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 users
Sorry the late response . I'm dentist about 10 years in my home country , I had 2 specialties . When I applied I had 8 months of experience working as a dental assistant . Pass on board 1 and 85 on Toefl . I think the interview is most important part . You have to show what you are and your passion . Since the interview I was improving my CV . My Toefl's scores was 95 and I got a research . That's my advice for you all. Dental assistant , volunteer work and research . Don't think in money now , because volunteer and research they will not pay you but your changes will increase a lot . Best luck for you all

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello, Everyone!

Started this post for those that want to post about
Rochester AEGD international program 2016

Invitations/ rejections/
accommodations and everything else.

Best of Luck
I was wondering why aegd program in Rochester is great feet for you . Are you interested in research ?

just receive a rejection email feeling so desperate. do u think it worth re applying?

Never stop trying, never stop believing, never give up. Will see you guys in October-November again. Best of luck.

Congratulations . I think my error is that I didn't update my profile after IV and also didn't really show interest in research and education that why I got rejected. Would u mind telling me how did u get the research opportunity I didn't know where to look for research opportunity?! Thank again

where are those who get accepted to the prpgram kindly share ur profile

Hi,
Congratulations, do you know when program start? Is it in june 2017.
How many postion available for this academic year.
I could not find any thing in regard that in thier website.
Thanks
Hello
I want to ask you a question that you put in the filling of the online application the question Goals because I have so many that I want to put but I want to know the precise answer because that also matters. Thanks for the input.