Rochester AEGD International Program 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is this mean who did not get an email is rejected?

Members don't see this ad.

I just got email for the conference on Thursday

Members don't see this ad :)
I emailed lisa ,she said that she doesn't know

I asked her( Lisa) on the day of interview that how and who will inform me about if I get acceptance or not and she told me that registrar people will contact you ... but I read one post of last year that he/she got acceptance in 2nd week of January so now I m loosing my hope...

I am sorry but I don't have any idea about it.
But, the way they treated us during interview I feel like they ll inform us.

I did receive an email on Thursday. I think so there are 10 to 12 positions. I have no idea wheather they send all the letters at a time.
Hello BOMBDS, would u mind telling me who send the email ( Crosier lisa)? Thank u in advance for taking time answering

Will anybody attend the conference this weekend?

No Lisa is not responsible to send acceptance as per last year post.... I don't remember her name

I did receive an email on Thursday. I think so there are 10 to 12 positions. I have no idea wheather they send all the letters at a time.

Did you get the acceptance email?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm a little bit confused! So did anyone get accepted? Will they send more acceptances? Have a good weekend!

They have 2 weeks sending acceptance e-mails but they haven't sent all of them yet. Last week they sent the acceptance e-mail to a female Dr who accepted to participate 1 year in the community outreach program before join the residency. It means there is few more spots so keep praying guys.

Information from good resource.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 2 users
Thank you DDS10s ! That was very helpful !

They have 2 weeks sending acceptance e-mails but they haven't sent all of them yet. Last week they sent the acceptance e-mail to a female Dr who accepted to participate 1 year in the community outreach program before join the residency. It means there is few more spots so keep praying guys.

Information from good resource.

Did you get the acceptance email?
Yes I got the acceptance email. I am pretty sure all the emails have been sent out. We should reply within 1 week . So if someone drops out there is still hope.

Yes I got the acceptance email. I am pretty sure all the emails have been sent out. We should reply within 1 week . So if someone drops out there is still hope.
Congratulation
If you don't mind could you tell us when did you receive yr acceptance and whether it's just 2yr AEGD or along with it MS...?
Appreciate yr help.

I talked to the office in charge of sending the acceptance emails and they said the process for AEGD and MATCH will be open until mid February. Therefore who ever haven't received any email probably in the next few weeks will receive the rejection notification via email.

Thanks for the updates! Does this mean no hope to get accepted nw?

Thanks for the updates! Does this mean no hope to get accepted nw?
I guess Feezo... there is no hope now... because who will leave this oppprtunity by declining the acceptance? No one...

Congratulation
If you don't mind could you tell us when did you receive yr acceptance and whether it's just 2yr AEGD or along with it MS...?
Appreciate yr help.
I got into 2 yr AEGD and I got the acceptance letter in 3rd week of Jan

I called them today,she said we anticipate final admissions decisions for the AEGD program to be made shortly and All notifications for admissions decisions, whether admits or declines, are made via email

I called them this afternoon she told me that we will receive email by 28. i feel hopeless as I think all acceptance have been sent out now they will email rejections. ☹️

I called them this afternoon she told me that we will receive email by 28. i feel hopeless as I think all acceptance have been sent out now they will email rejections. ☹️
I agree with u. It woild be a rejection email only.
Better luck for next time everyone.

Anybody else got acceptance email?!. To those who have been accepted please share ur profil

I received the acceptance on march 2

Congratulation . I guess u should say thanks to donal trump. I have noticed that there r many residents from 7 gulf country at EIOH n nowaday getting visa for USA for them is very challenging.

Congratulation . I guess u should say thanks to donal trump. I have noticed that there r many residents from 7 gulf country at EIOH n nowaday getting visa for USA for them is very challenging.
what do u mean? do you think people from those banned 7 country will not be accepted to the program?

what do u mean? do you think people from those banned 7 country will not be accepted to the program?
No in fact they like more those countries people. During interview if u hv noticed there were half of residence from those countries. But think about those counties people, would they like to come to the country whose president is against them? So, my guess is that EIOH must have sent acceptance to those countries people (as usual), and because they denied to accept this course, EIOH has sent few more acceptance in the first week of March. Bottom line is EIOH is not against those 7 countries but someone else is....