Residency switch

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PMRtoRads

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a PMR PGY2 spot starting in July 2018. Looking to switch into radiologyinstead. PM if interested.

Members don't see this ad.

bump....looking for something in the NYC/NJ/CT/Long Island area

Members don't see this ad :)
Pretty sure this is a match violation unless you get a waiver from both programs.

Also doubt anyone will agree to this swap.

Better to start your current residency and apply to programs off cycle or look for spots to open up. You only need to be there for a certain number of days to fulfill the terms of the NRMP if I'm remembering correctly (think it was along the lines of a couple of months, maybe less).

You're not going to find anyone in a tristate area radiology program looking to switch to an unknown region in PM&R.

Pretty sure this is a match violation unless you get a waiver from both programs.

Also doubt anyone will agree to this swap.

Better to start your current residency and apply to programs off cycle or look for spots to open up. You only need to be there for a certain number of days to fulfill the terms of the NRMP if I'm remembering correctly (think it was along the lines of a couple of months, maybe less).

You're not going to find anyone in a tristate area radiology program looking to switch to an unknown region in PM&R.
PM&R program is also in tristate area

Tristate PM&R Program, close to NYC. Have until 12/15 to opt out to have it not be a match violation. Please PM if interested.