Residencies on LinkedIn?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

t34mJDM

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I've been scouring around LinkedIn recently and noticed residency positions being posted. I graduated last year in 2016, was working for a time and now just trying to get licensed in CA.

Does anyone know if you can freely apply to these positions on LinkedIn? I came across one post that was strictly for an institution's Matched candidates. However, a majority of these locations don't have that explicitly labeled in their descriptions. I'm still very much interested in completing a residency and thinking about throwing my CV on their website.

If anyone can give me insight on the purpose of these LinkedIn posts, it'd be greatly appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know if you can freely apply to these positions on LinkedIn? I came across one post that was strictly for an institution's Matched candidates. However, a majority of these locations don't have that explicitly labeled in their descriptions. I'm still very much interested in completing a residency and thinking about throwing my CV on their website.

If anyone can give me insight on the purpose of these LinkedIn posts, it'd be greatly appreciated!

Look up those residencies on the ASHP directory -->
https://accred.ashp.org/aps/pages/directory/residencyprogramsearch.aspx

If they aren't listed, then apply via linked-in. If they are on ASHP, then you need to go through the match.

Reactions: 1 users