Repost: Help a fella out with ANY insight on MEDICINE COMAT (shelf) prep

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tmandudeguy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just as the title says. Theres like zero information anywhere on the Internet for expericne on the IM COMAT. Like at all... its suprising you'd think someone would've asked within the last year.

So Yea Yea I KNOW COMATs suck and you can't predict them. But I have 5 weeks and I'd like to honor after speaking to multiple PDs that An H is looked very highly on by them. So I want to atleast try. Could you please reccomend what you used and if it correlated at all to your score. I have COMQ COMBANK and UWORLD. I won't finish uworld on time for the comat for sure so I don't know if I should do anything else for completeness sake cuz combank and comq have less questions. Amy resources that were at all helpful? Any TOPICS you thought were more representative or even unexpected you think I could read up on?

Grasping for straws here. Would be incredibly grateful for some input.

FYI: I did take Psych OB and Surg incase people wanted input on this year's shelfs for those subjects

Stay Happy, Peace out!

Members don't see this ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.