Reference Issue?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jaybanks95

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am getting ready to submit my applications, so I went ahead and downloaded them. Just scanning through them, I noticed a slight issue with my references section. I have 3 references, 1 of them being from a physical therapist. The other 2 references indicated their "Occupation", "Professional Title", and "Organization" but I noticed that the physical therapist left these areas blank. I am certain that admissions would be able to ascertain that he is a physical therapist based on his letter, but I just want to be sure that everything is done correctly. I tried to call PTCAS to see whether he could edit it or whether I would need to re-send the reference request, but they are failing to get back to me. Please let me know what you think I should do.

Members don't see this ad.

I am getting ready to submit my applications, so I went ahead and downloaded them. Just scanning through them, I noticed a slight issue with my references section. I have 3 references, 1 of them being from a physical therapist. The other 2 references indicated their "Occupation", "Professional Title", and "Organization" but I noticed that the physical therapist left these areas blank. I am certain that admissions would be able to ascertain that he is a physical therapist based on his letter, but I just want to be sure that everything is done correctly. I tried to call PTCAS to see whether he could edit it or whether I would need to re-send the reference request, but they are failing to get back to me. Please let me know what you think I should do.
One of my PT references left those areas blank as well but I am sure it is not a big deal.