Recruiting US Citizens to participate in an online dissertation survey

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

QueenBee13

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Only 30 more participants needed.

I am conducting a research study for my doctoral dissertation and I would really appreciate your participation. My study proposes to assess the self-reported understanding and relationship of intellectual disability in the context of death penalty cases.

This is an anonymous survey and you will not be asked to report any personally identifying information. The survey material will take around 15 minutes to complete. Participation in this study is completely voluntary, and there will be no negative consequences should you decide to not participate or to withdraw at any point.

To be a part of this study, you must be over the age of 18 and you must be eligible to serve as a US juror. You must also be able to understand and read English fluently as all the materials will be in English. If you do not meet these criteria, you cannot take part in this study.

Your willingness to participate will be implied by your completion of the survey materials.
This study has been reviewed and approved by IRB.

Thank you for your help

Follow this link to the Survey:
https://alliant.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6KnrA6ogYCLPheR

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• ExpeditedApprovalLetter.pdf
    35.6 KB · Views: 91
Last edited: