RDA license in Texas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

insiderdent

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any international dentist got his RDA license in Texas through online course? Do I need any materials to study prior to registry for the course?what is the best online site to register?and how much it costs? any extra details is highly appreciated about that.

Members don't see this ad.

To register as an RDA in Texas, one should have an SSN no. Does anyone has any idea how someone on dependent visa can register as RDA without SSN no.?

It is must to have SSN to apply RDA. If you are dependent visa and don't have SSN then there is no way to apply.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Put the link or the name of the RDA course and i can look more into it by calling them for you. PM if needed

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you everyone,i checked TSBDE site and under dental assistant registration you can find the name of accredited Dental Assistant Registration Course providers, Texas Academy of General Dentistry is one,but the course is almost $155,the course at UTHSCSA is only $65 so I took that ,and as an answer no you don't need extra materials to study just register and give the exam since even the questions not covered by the course you can most probably answer from you study to NBDEs.
Best of luck for all

Hey Guys, if anyone of u from Texas needs complete bench test material...please pm me... I am located in Texas.

Can we join anytime we want? Or is there a particular time that we have to join? How long does it take to complete the RDA course? I read it from the site.. but it kinda confused me! Any input will be greatly appreciated!