Random Stuffs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yeah, that was straight from Lupin's and dy's brains!!!
We need to do that again. After certain changes happen irl

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
So one night my SO and I were bored while surfing Netflix and randomly clicked on Yu-Gi-Oh (mostly due to nostalgia). Needless to say, now both of us have our own decks (dragon for me, spellcaster for him) and are making our inner 10 year old nerdy selves very happy. :D

Reactions: 8 users
So one night my SO and I were bored while surfing Netflix and randomly clicked on Yu-Gi-Oh (mostly due to nostalgia). Needless to say, now both of us have our own decks (dragon for me, spellcaster for him) and are making our inner 10 year old nerdy selves very happy. :D
We did this with MTG a few years ago. Both of us had wanted them as kids, but never had the money/ ability to convince parents it was a worthwhile pursuit.

Members don't see this ad :)
If I can ever find my cards I'll play you some time! (Unless the rules of the game have totally changed)

We did this with MTG a few years ago. Both of us had wanted them as kids, but never had the money/ ability to convince parents it was a worthwhile pursuit.
This was the same for me. I always leaned towards getting Pokemon stuff when I was younger, but I still wanted to play. So now I get my own deck and a perfect person to duel with! :D

Btw, Guardians of the Galaxy 2 was the bomb.com. So gooooood! :love:

Reactions: 6 users
Honestly, I teared up a little when Yondu died. I LIKED HIM SO MUCH. :cryi:
Noooooo I just opened that spoiler (DON'T ASK ME WHY, I DIDN'T MEAN TO) but I haven't seen it yet, and now I know too much! Sadness.

Reactions: 2 users
Noooooo I just opened that spoiler (DON'T ASK ME WHY, I DIDN'T MEAN TO) but I haven't seen it yet, and now I know too much! Sadness.

Oooooh, fail. You'll still like it. Just make sure you don't find out that
nope, can't trust PB anymore :p
or you won't have any surprises left at all.

Members don't see this ad :)

I did the same and haven't seen it :( I honestly didn't look to see what the spoiler was about before clicking

Oh good it wasn't just me. Hello fellow spoilees

LMAO, when I saw that post I also nearly reflexively clicked that spoiler but caught myself once I realized what it was in response to. :laugh: bullet dodged

Reactions: 3 users
Oooooh, fail. You'll still like it. Just make sure you don't find out that
nope, can't trust PB anymore :p
or you won't have any surprises left at all.
It was killing me so I clicked it :p

I should be ashamed. Probably. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2 users

I did the same and haven't seen it :( I honestly didn't look to see what the spoiler was about before clicking

I'm so used to spoilers being used to hide gross stuff, that I didn't expect there to ACTUALLY BE A SPOILER. Hmph
It was killing me so I clicked it :p

I should be ashamed. Probably. :rolleyes:

I haven't seen it either, but I purposefully clicked on the spoiler because I needed to know since I probably won't see it, or if I do it won't be for months when we inevitably watch it on rabbit:laugh:

Me walking into this thread not knowing what I chaos I would cause:
tumblr_inline_om2511pmB41u2xbo0_500.gif

Reactions: 9 users
Look what you've done, @Ashgirl
And here I thought I would be safe putting a spoiler tag on it.:dead:

On one hand I actually feel really bad it was spoiled for you- it is an awesome movie and should be enjoyed spoil-free. On the other hand:
8f692cc2de5e9d2188acebc68c386dda_originally-posted-by-obi-wan-you-have-done-that-yourself-gif_480-270.gif

And here I thought I would be safe putting a spoiler tag on it.:dead:

On one hand I actually feel really bad it was spoiled for you- it is an awesome movie and should be enjoyed spoil-free. On the other hand:
8f692cc2de5e9d2188acebc68c386dda_originally-posted-by-obi-wan-you-have-done-that-yourself-gif_480-270.gif
It's absolutely on us space cadets who opened your spoiler. :p

I think I'm taking my mom to see it this weekend! She loves the first one, so it will be her mother's day surprise. Plus I want to see it, so . . .

We had a ritual of Doing a duel before every path exam in IP5. We considered it to be a good luck charm. Much better use of time than the usual extra hour we would spend studying. I used to be so obsessed with it. Also, was salty that yogioh cut off where it did on Netflix, got through a bunch of the series on the yogioh online page past there, but it prohibits studying during it so haven't gotten far as of late.

No way. Imagine dragons and paramore are both releasing pre-order albums this week.. :love:

Reactions: 4 users
I've decided that I'm treating myself to my first tattoo after finishing my internship. Just need someone to help with an initial sketch (or not if the tattoo artist likes to do that themselves...I'm totally clueless about these things) and to decide on a location. If I go with the one I want and likely to be the more expensive one, I think I want it on my side/ribs although I could consider a shoulder blade or something.

I've decided that I'm treating myself to my first tattoo after finishing my internship. Just need someone to help with an initial sketch (or not if the tattoo artist likes to do that themselves...I'm totally clueless about these things) and to decide on a location. If I go with the one I want and likely to be the more expensive one, I think I want it on my side/ribs although I could consider a shoulder blade or something.
Really good tattoo artists book out weeks to months in advance, and they will absolutely do original artwork for you!

Really good tattoo artists book out weeks to months in advance, and they will absolutely do original artwork for you!

Yeah, I wasn't planning on doing this as a walk in, although I'm not planning on a particularly extravagant piece. So i'll probably start looking into making an appointment with someone.

Last edited:
I made some candied walnuts for my salads. By some, I mean a lot. I also used a Splenda/brown sugar mix so they are lower calorie than the overpriced kind I buy at the grocery store.

I also have a whole Sam's Club size bag of almonds I need to roast and season. I do love cinnamon sugar roasted almonds but I literally have pounds of almonds and I'd like to try some other recipes, maybe something on the savory side.

I made some candied walnuts for my salads. By some, I mean a lot. I also used a Splenda/brown sugar mix so they are lower calorie than the overpriced kind I buy at the grocery store.

I also have a whole Sam's Club size bag of almonds I need to roast and season. I do love cinnamon sugar roasted almonds but I literally have pounds of almonds and I'd like to try some other recipes, maybe something on the savory side.
I love candied walnuts. And brandied walnuts. ;)

I've had a 100+ song Spotify playlist going on shuffle for an hour now and it's played nothing but Panic! At The Disco songs for that whole time. How...?

Reactions: 3 users
I've had a 100+ song Spotify playlist going on shuffle for an hour now and it's played nothing but Panic! At The Disco songs for that whole time. How...?
A. You're saying that like it's a bad thing
B. My YouTube keeps auto playing Panic! At The Disco, so I completely feel you

A. You're saying that like it's a bad thing
B. My YouTube keeps auto playing Panic! At The Disco, so I completely feel you
I don't hate it, I'm just confused. There's at least five other artists on that playlists and probably six or seven other, non-P!ATD albums. It's so non-random in its playing that it's convincing me that it actually is randomly shuffling songs. :p

Reactions: 1 users