Random Stuffs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
coquette...I feel like it's been a little not platonic for a long time based on how you both treat each other (from other posts of yours). I hope it works out because you obviously both care for each other a lot. :)
It's got the potential to be good but right now its just really messy.

ETA: People that know us in real life have been saying this for months, but it's bad when my imaginary friends on the internet have picked up on it too.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
i don't know whether to feel happy or sad for you. Happy because lion king is an excellent movie and you still get to watch it fresh. sad because it's been out for so long and you've been missing out.
@dyachei, guess what? Now you can feel happy for me. :)

As soon as I let a few of my close friends know I have never seen The Lion King, they became super-excited and really wanted me to see the movie stat. So, later this week, I'm having a Lion King party at my home. One of my friends is bringing the DVD; and I'll supply the food (lots of it because I love to grill and bake); and everyone is going to watch the movie together. They can't wait for me to see it - they said they loved the movie!

LionKing.jpg

ribs.jpg

Reactions: 19 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I really really want a dragon. They have to exist. I need one.
I used to wish for one as hard as I could. Even tried to bribe the powers that be with lulz. They could make it invisible. And less than 2 feet long so it hardly counted. Nobody else would need to know it existed. People could think I was nuts enough to lock away but as long as I knew there was magic and dragons in the world, and one chose me, I would consider our deal paid. It was all I thought about for weeks at a time.

(That doesn't make me a weird teenager, right?)

Reactions: 1 users
I used to wish for one as hard as I could. Even tried to bribe the powers that be with lulz. They could make it invisible. And less than 2 feet long so it hardly counted. Nobody else would need to know it existed. People could think I was nuts enough to lock away but as long as I knew there was magic and dragons in the world, and one chose me, I would consider our deal paid. It was all I thought about for weeks at a time.

(That doesn't make me a weird teenager, right?)
You wanted a fire lizard (Pern) daemon (His Dark Materials). It's okay, I wanted one too.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you know there is a community of people who work hard to dissociate a part of their consciousness to create imaginary friends? There is debate as to whether this counts a multiple personality disorder vs a "really good imagination."

I listened to a podcast on it this last year and part of me went "oh good, I wasn't that weird" while another part was mad that it didn't work for me.

Reactions: 1 users
I want a golden queen dragon, Pernese style. I would love it and feed it and exercise it and everything! and it would be awesome to have someone know how I was feeling without all the stupid questions humans have to ask.

was definitely thinking of a different game and just realized you said Drop. Not even sure if I played in that game. :laugh:
Were you thinking of the Asylum game?? Pretty sure that was the one where we both had MJ fooling us but then realized it and took him down together :D

I swear I've seen you post stuff like this a few times!!
No I think this is the first time ever :p but I've seen her make countless new threads for each question she had so I just replied with that instead of an answer lol. Maybe if we stop answering she'd look.

Just watched all of 13 Reasons Why in the past 24 hours. That was draining.
I watched all of it as background stuff to a puzzle. I didn't find it super draining until those last few really triggering episodes though, but I do agree that I finished that show just feeling super drained.

Reactions: 1 user
I watched all of it as background stuff to a puzzle. I didn't find it super draining until those last few really triggering episodes though, but I do agree that I finished that show just feeling super drained.
The last 4 episodes were definitely the hardest. I was actually paying attention to the tv for once through a whole show.

Reactions: 1 user