CASPer Test Raffle Item: Multiple Mini Interview (MMI) Interview Session

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Advisor Prep

Admissions Guru
Vendor
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
In celebrating SDN Test Prep week, Advisor Prep is giving away a free MMI Interview session (valued @ $350). We are the leader in MMI Interview preparation.

Our professional interview consulting services are focused on landing you a coveted admissions offer in your desired discipline/program. The interview is the most important component of any application regardless of discipline, because without one, an offer of admission cannot occur.
  • Multiple Mini Interview Session – Three Mock MMI stations followed by individualized feedback on each station
Multiple Mini Interviews (MMIs)

The Multiple Mini Interview model for admissions interviews was developed at McMaster University and is based on the Objective Structured Clinical Exam (OSCE). This is the format of medical school interviews at the majority of Canadian medical schools and is gaining continued widespread adoption in the USA and abroad in other disciplines. It usually consists of 8-10 multiple mini stations (8-13 mins each) designed to assess the personal qualities of candidates by accounting for context specificity with a multiple sampling approach.

To be automatically entered into our raffle, simply reply in this thread and let us know what you've been doing to prepare for your Multiple Mini Interview.

Members don't see this ad.

I have been working with my schools business school to prepare for my interviews!

I plan on applying the next application cycle. At the moment, I'm not sure how I'm going to prepare for the interviews--I would love to win the MMI interview prep session.

Thanks,
BB

Members don't see this ad :)
I've been speaking with my pre-health advisor about the MMI and she has set me up with a few practice interviews this summer =) However, I have never actually interviewed before in my life…so I don't know where I stand! I tend to lose track of my thoughts sometimes when talking to someone in a pressurized situation (aka med school interview), and then everything comes out sounds meaningless. So I could def use the free MMI session :)

I've been searching up lots of MMI information on the net…looked up some practice interviews on youtube and read a lot about them just to get an idea of what I'm going to be facing...

I've been working on my communication skills and been talking to people about med school a lot (and all the work I've done, what I learned from it, etc.)

I wasn't even aware of the MMI's…so I really need a prep session lol Do all schools have MMI's?

I've been practicing with my university career center!

Have not really started practicing much for interviews as I am swamped down by mcat prep at the moment….but I have done a few mock sessions with friends and family! and a pre-health advisor during freshman year

I'm applying this cycle! And so far, to get an idea of the mmi's, I've asked all my friends who have been thru them…from the looks of it, I could use the practice for the MMI

I've also been working with my school's career center and considering some professional MMI prep help. I would love an opportunity to win the MMI practice session!

Thank you so much to everyone who participated in our test week raffle! We will be announcing the winner for our free MMI session shortly!