MCAT Raffle – Free MCAT LiveOnline Course

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

I have taken 2 free practice MCATs given by my undergraduate school and scored a 24 and a 25. I have not been able to set the time to study for the MCAT as of yet but plan on doing so this upcoming Fall. I will be done with my Master's degree and will have the entire Fall semester off.

With that said, I want to take a Princeton Review MCAT Course to ensure that I give 100% of my energy and dedication to the big exam. My question is: Does PR guarantee any type of improvement from an official practice test? I just wanted to know how confident PR is in their program. Regardless, it is up to the student to make sure he doesn't cheat himself out of a good score, not the PR course itself. I am ready to put in the months of studying this exam warrants. I am just curious to know if there is such guarntee! Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Just curious. Is princeton review going to hold another raffle for the MCAT Live Online Course?

I do have a question that hasn't been asked. Since the Live course is in fact live, is there only one instructor for the whole time, or is there more than one ( ie. for the different components of the MCAT)? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.