radiology resources for wards/rotations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aioo

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hallo,

Does anybody know any online video based good review resources for radiology. Like a 'kaplan videos' of all the relevant radiology of medical school. The basics and also system based.

This would be really helpfull for the clinical rotations and also later for the wards.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

learningradiology.com

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks.Seems helpfull too. But was looking for more videos with explanation(like kaplan,DIT..) if there is any.
And it doesnt have to be free.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have found these site: www.medmastery.com it looks very high quality.But they only have chest x rays.
If anybody know other sites like this then please share.

In the modern era, there is some new enhancement in the field of medical and treatment of the patient is much easier. Electromagnetic radiations are used in the radiology and radiology is used in medical imaging to diagnose and treat diseases seen within the body. There are so many video are available on YouTube so you can watch it for more knowledge and if you have any doubt then feel free to ask with the expert of eastmedradiology.co.nz.

Are you a bot?

Anyway, OP, Learning Radiology is the best basics of radiology book I read during medical school. I highly suggest reading that. In terms of videos, there's a million things out there that you can watch, but here's a basic overview of chest radiography from Strong Medicine. And I highly suggest Strong Medicine videos for everything else as well because Dr. Strong's videos got me through intern year.