This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last day is Wednesday! I'm going to run out like the opening scene in Grease when it's over.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Just finished my last day! :soexcited: Count down to med school begins!!!

Reactions: 8 users
3 hours and 9 mins left of this purgatory...I'm sensing a surprise of sorts from the coworkers...

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Can't decide whether to quit my job today or make another $3000 before school starts. It's a constant struggle.

Reactions: 2 users
Two more days.

The past three months have been filled with layoffs, people trying to sabatoge each other's careers, and general mismanagement that has built the most toxic, inefficient work environment I have ever seen.

Two more days.

Reactions: 1 users
Can't decide whether to quit my job today or make another $3000 before school starts. It's a constant struggle.

Quit your job. Enjoy life now. You're going to be working hard for a long time after this.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
Two more days.

The past three months have been filled with layoffs, people trying to sabatoge each other's careers, and general mismanagement that has built the most toxic, inefficient work environment I have ever seen.

Two more days.
Are you me?

Haven't quit my job yet. Being a chief scribe sucks when you still have to train people. But I finished my last day scribing with one of my favorite physicians who even wrote me a letter of recommendation. The whole office staff threw me a little good luck in med school party with Mexican food and cake! Yum! Anyways, I got 1 more week left!

Reactions: 2 users
Haven't quit my job yet. Being a chief scribe sucks when you still have to train people. But I finished my last day scribing with one of my favorite physicians who even wrote me a letter of recommendation. The whole office staff threw me a little good luck in med school party with Mexican food and cake! Yum! Anyways, I got 1 more week left!
Conchas? Please tell me there were conchas.

Lol party with food and a letter. They're sweethearts.

Wow you get all that good stuff, and all I got was a fight to get my vacation time paid out.

Members don't see this ad :)
Today is my last day in the amazing lab that I've worked at for 2 and a half years. I must admit, despite being thrilled to start medical school in August, I've been tearing up all day as I realize that I won't be coming back here tomorrow. This place has been my second home for a while now, and some of my coworkers really have become my extended family. Yup, I'm a sentimental sap.

I've always been early to work the 4 years I have worked my job and of course in my last week I get my hours mixed up and show up 2 hours late. I'm just now realizing this a full day after my shift.

Nobody said anything yesterday and when I called my manager about a separate issue this morning it wasn't brought up either. gotta love being in your final days of work!

Last edited:
Got my first acceptance today and put in my two weeks notice! THIS FEELS AMAZING

Reactions: 12 users
I've always been early to work the 4 years I have worked my job and of course in my last week I get my hours mixed up and show up 2 hours late. I'm just now realizing this a full day after my shift.

Nobody said anything yesterday and when I called my manager about a separate issue this morning it wasn't brought up either. gotta love being in your final days of work!

Today was my last full day of work at this command. I got asked several times why I was there after 9 lol.

Reactions: 4 users
1 more month.

Last day! Anybody else besides me hold out this long lol

Tomorrow is my last day! Moving on Saturday, orientation on Monday...I am so ready to be done. I was ready to be done before I even started applying to schools.

Last day! Can I join the party now? I might be a lil late.

Reviving this because I only have one more month of my scribe job!! Taking the month of July off before school. I feel like my productivity and attention span at work has been gradually decreasing as school approaches.

I hope I can come here next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.