Quick survey for psych doctoral students about trauma training

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lionpsych09

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear Potential Participants,

Hello, I hope this message finds you well! I am a fourth year Psy.D. candidate in Clinical Psychology at Rutgers Graduate School of Applied and Professional Psychology. I am in the process of collecting data for my doctoral dissertation project (IRB approved 12/20/16-12/19/17) that investigates the impact of different personal, training and supervision, and exposure related factors on the experience of indirect trauma in psychology trainees. The study is an anonymous, online survey that will take about twenty minutes.

I am seeking clinical and counseling Psy.D. and Ph.D. students in their fourth year or higher, including students currently on internship. The aim of my study is to explore the impact of your experiences working with clients who have disclosed a history of trauma. Psychology doctoral students have been assessed very minimally in this regard, and I hope to shed light on the phenomenon of indirect trauma in this population.

I would greatly appreciate your participation in this study, as well as the distribution of this message to any other parties who may meet criteria. Please feel free to reach out with any questions you may have. Thank you for your time and your consideration!

https://indirecttraumadissertation.questionpro.com

This recruitment document was approved by the Rutgers University Institutional Review Board for the Protection of Human Subjects on 12/20/2016; approval of this form expires on 12/19/2017.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• irb approval.pdf
    359.5 KB · Views: 67