Quick question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
A

AnkleGuy

So I'm ordering my transcript. But we are told to give a transcript request form to the registrar of my undergrad college to attach to the official transcript before they send it so AACPMAS so that my bio is 100% correct just in case if it's different on the transcript vs the bio on the application. Anyways I live very far away from my undergrad that I graduated from. Can I still order the transcript to be sent to AACPMAS without the transcript request form? I'm pretty sure my name on my transcript is the same on my application.

Members don't see this ad.

What about faxing? Scanning? There's a way to do it without actually having to visit your undergrad. I think you can have it all done electronically

What about faxing? Scanning? There's a way to do it without actually having to visit your undergrad. I think you can have it all done electronically

Actually it turns out my schools have request forms of their own lol so it works out I guess.

Reactions: 1 user
Actually it turns out my schools have request forms of their own lol so it works out I guess.

That's good news! I would hate for you to make an already long process even longer by having to use a different route than what the organization recommends.

Reactions: 1 user