Quick Advice Needed For Rescheduling Comlex 1 - how long until we get scores back?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MedicineZ0Z

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So my current date is June 6th and our school policy for comlex 1 is june 10th. I want to throw it back by a week and earliest date is june 13th. The school policy is based off the July 31st start date for many rotation sites whereas mine is August 7th. I don't expect the school policy to be heavily enforced.

Does anyone know how long it takes to get scores back and what the maximum range is? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

So my current date is June 6th and our school policy for comlex 1 is june 10th. I want to throw it back by a week and earliest date is june 13th. The school policy is based off the July 31st start date for many rotation sites whereas mine is August 7th. I don't expect the school policy to be heavily enforced.

Does anyone know how long it takes to get scores back and what the maximum range is? Thanks!

I would talk to your school's administration before you do that. There's no need for them to have to call you in and explain why you neglected their policies.

Reactions: 1 user

This info is readily found online... NBOME | Score Release Information

Members don't see this ad :)
This info is readily found online... NBOME | Score Release Information

Based on this, the later date would still get your score on time. I'm guessing your school will approve this request as a result. Don't break the rules and be sneaky about this one; the three extra study days aren't worth the possible committee meetings that could entail.

All the advice I was ever given was never delay your exam. 1 week will make very little difference in your knowledge base. And either way you'll leave the exam thinking WTF?!??

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile