Questions Regarding the New AADSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

1ysh

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, predents.

Today I just received a notification saying my GPA has been verified but where do I see my calculated GPA? I know the AADSAS system calculates this a bit differently than most schools but hopefully it won't go down by too much.

Also, I emailed the AADSAS about whether or not I have to request official DAT score report but they said no. It will "automatically be available on my app once they receive and process it."
Is anyone able to see their official score on their app?

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know about the GPA question but for the DAT official score, if you call them, they'll link your official score right there on the phone for you. I did that and I can see mine now!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

GPA go down? Interesting...I thought my GPA will go Up a little when they don't take into account the +/-
I dunno where this "cover sheet" is either.
Also wow you are early. AADSAS just received my transcripts yesterday

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
GPA go down? Interesting...I thought my GPA will go U princess a little when they don't take into account the +/-
I dunno where this "cover sheet" is either.
Also wow you are early. AADSAS just received my transcripts yesterday
Yeah I have more +'s than -'s
AND they don't count A+'s as 4.33 anymore.. struggle.
Cover sheet? U mean cover letter?

Oh I see. My school doesn't have + only normal A or - so that will boost my GPA but only slightly.

Yeah I think cover letter. It's the one thing that displays all GPA's and top experiences/achievements. Any idea when that appears?

I don't know about the GPA question but for the DAT official score, if you call them, they'll link your official score right there on the phone for you. I did that and I can see mine now!

Did you call the ADA or the AADSAS?

I called AADSAS today, and they told me there is no coversheet this cycle. It is weird because it says they do in their offical guidebook.
They said they made an error in their guide book.

I called AADSAS today, and they told me there is no coversheet this cycle. It is weird because it says they do in their offical guidebook.
what's a cover sheet

AADSAS. They'll link your score if u ask. Actually my guy just offered
I just called and the guy told me he "matched" the score and told me to click on the "update my application" on the AADSAS. It disappeared after I clicked on it, but I'm still unable to view my DAT score on the application like others are.
Just received emails from 5 schools saying they're missing official DAT score
Anyone able to actually see the official score on their app? Is it in the "check status" section or the front page?

But like where are GPA's displayed then?

I can see my scores. Download the PDF version of the app from a school that you're applying to and your school is written there under official DAT score.

Reactions: 1 user
But like where are GPA's displayed then?

I was able to find mine following this steps: log in to your AADSAS account, go to check status, click any schools, then download pdf. Once you download it, you will be able to see your gpa calculations. I hope this helps a little bit.

Reactions: 1 user