Questions regarding DAT destroyer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Faefly

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, everyone, I have some quick questions.

• If I am going to use the book with my roommate, would that be a problem; we study together all the time, and we usually share the textbook. We are going to study for the dat together, would it not be practical to have one book, or it's better to buy 2 sperate books?

• Although I am good in Math, I am thinking about getting Math destroyer to help me become faster, but, Do I need the OC and GC, I was good in both, but GC was taken 3 years ago.
What do you think?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi there.
1) if you pick overnight shipping, shouldn't you get it after one day? Mine took few days to arrive, but I didn't pick overnight shipping.
2) don't buy 2 books unless you have lots of $ to spend. I think you guys should share all the prep materials you buy/use.
3) yeah destroyer math will be very helpful but also try to practice the GRE type of questions. So DAT destroyer and math destroyer will prepare you for the sciences and math.

Reactions: 1 users
Hi there.
1) if you pick overnight shipping, shouldn't you get it after one day? Mine took few days to arrive, but I didn't pick overnight shipping.
2) don't buy 2 books unless you have lots of $ to spend. I think you guys should share all the prep materials you buy/use.
3) yeah destroyer math will be very helpful but also try to practice the GRE type of questions. So DAT destroyer and math destroyer will prepare you for the sciences and math.

Thank you so much, yeah I think I'll probably buy one DAT and Math, and see if it didn't work, we can buy another 2 then.
Luckily, I have some Gre books that I was about to sell on Let go but nobody wanted them :D Now they will be handy

Reactions: 1 user