Question for those who took July PCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Imdoomed

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I've been using Dr.Collins, pearson tests, and other materials to prepare for Sept. PCAT. I was wondering how many passages there were for each section? Dr.Collins most of the time only had 3 but pearson shows 5? I'm a bit worried because I get caught up with passages and time become an issue. I would appreciate some clarification. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

So I've been using Dr.Collins, pearson tests, and other materials to prepare for Sept. PCAT. I was wondering how many passages there were for each section? Dr.Collins most of the time only had 3 but pearson shows 5? I'm a bit worried because I get caught up with passages and time become an issue. I would appreciate some clarification. Thanks!

I would go with Pearson since it's most like the actual test and Collins recommended you do the standalones first and then come to passage based

I'm going to echo the above comment. Pearson is more realistic. However you've made a wise decision going with Dr. Collins study materials. If you haven't already been doing it study your ass off for quantitative analysis (unless you're inherently quick as hell and really really good with calculus, logarithmic problems, statistical analysis etc.)