Question about Activity list for the main application

CherryBlossom1412

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! i have a question on how to fill out the extracurricular activity. I finished this section already and I mainly stated what I did and what i was responsible for. My friend told me I needed to include what I learned, what skills did I develop, etc. Do you know if these are necessary? Because on some of my activities, I already max out the characters limit.

Members don't see this ad.

Personally, I didn't. I described what the activity was and how I contributed. In some supplemental applications, schools will ask you what you learned from volunteering and stuff. Also, they might ask that sort of thing during an interview. I didn't feel the need to go so in depth with it. That's just me though. Others may be different.

Reactions: 1 user
Personally, I didn't. I described what the activity was and how I contributed. In some supplemental applications, schools will ask you what you learned from volunteering and stuff. Also, they might ask that sort of thing during an interview. I didn't feel the need to go so in depth with it. That's just me though. Others may be different.

thank you!