NBDE QbankDMD - Test Prep Week 2017 - Raffle - September 18-22, 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

QbankDMD

QbankDMD.com - The Proven Solution for the NBDE
Vendor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
QbankDMD is offering a free 1-month subscription in honor of SDN's Test Prep Week 2017 (September 18th through September 22nd, 2017). Simply post a comment or question in this thread to be entered to win. Winners will be announced by the Student Doctor Network team. Thank you and good luck!

Visit us at https://www.QbankDMD.com

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hello,
I'm studying for Nbde Part II and Qbank DMD would be very helpful. Hope to win the free 1 month subscription
But otherwise, would you consider to extend the time for 20% discount codes please, it would be very helpful too!
Thanks & good luck for all hard workers

Hello,
I'm studying for Nbde Part II and Qbank DMD would be very helpful. Hope to win the free 1 month subscription
But otherwise, would you consider to extend the time for 20% discount codes please, it would be very helpful too!
Thanks & good luck for all hard workers

Hi TPHD and thank you for your post! We have extended the promotional codes WELOVESDN1 (for Part 1) and WELOVESDN2 (for Part 2) through April 15th (Tax Day!)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi TPHD and thank you for your post! We have extended the promotional codes WELOVESDN1 (for Part 1) and WELOVESDN2 (for Part 2) through April 15th (Tax Day!)
Awesome ! Thank you for your consideration and support.

Hi TPHD. We just received word from the Student Doctor Network that you were selected as the winner of our 1-month free subscription. Could you provide us with your contact information so that we may setup the account? Please use the "Contact Us" form on our website and indicate if you were interested in Part 1 or Part 2. Thank you for participating and congratulations!

Brenda
QbankDMD Customer Care Team
https://www.QbankDMD.com

Awesome ! Thank you for your consideration and support.

Thanks for participating in the SDN raffle :) I certainly appreciate your generosity, and it definitely makes me more inclined to support your company :)

Thanks for participating in the SDN raffle :) I certainly appreciate your generosity, and it definitely makes me more inclined to support your company :)
Hi Apramana and thank you for your post! It is our pleasure to be a part of the Student Doctor Network's Test Prep Week 2017!!! We continue to offer all SDN members 20% off any subscription. Just use WELOVESDN1 (for Part 1) or WELOVESDN2 (for Part 2) for 20% off any subscription always!

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks for letting me know that the subscription discounts are still available. I sincerely appreciate the generosity and support for our community. Please have a great night. :)