Pulm book recommendations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hernandez

Paranoid and Crotchety...
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What do y'all recommend? In particularly I'm looking for a good PFT book.

I wish there was a better lung phys book between baby west and big west.

Books I like. Müller's diseases of the lung http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1451111169/ref=mp_s_a_1_6?qid=1410648958&sr=1-6&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70 short sweet and a good read.

Members don't see this ad.

Ok, all ye fellows out there. Have 600$ left of my book allowance. What pulm/cc books should I be investing in?

bumping this thread for any vent (?physiology) book recommendations.

thoroughly comfortable with lung pathology but I still get a little lost when the RT and attending start talking nuts/bolts during weird vent situations.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)

thoroughly comfortable with lung pathology but I still get a little lost when the RT and attending start talking nuts/bolts during weird vent situations.

Are you confortable with Lung physiology?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Let me answer before so you feel I'm trying to make fun of you.
If the answer is yes then this

ImageUploadedBySDN1469492201.466374.jpg

If the answer is meh/a little/ don't know then this

ImageUploadedBySDN1469492228.203765.jpg

Used like new = most of the time brand new but cant advertise it that way.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Sorry to revive an older thread. Any recommendations on books or modules for learning to interpret thoracic radiology, namely CT chests and plain chest films? I'd like to become more comfortable and accurate with reading chest radiology, at the level of a pulmonologist rather than radiologist. Thanks.

I know a radiology resident at Columbia who recommended Felson's Principles of Chest Roentgenology. It tests your knowledge in a mad lib fashion, apparently a great beginners book.

Amazon product

Reactions: 1 user