Puerto Rico cRNA school insight

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Freshness30

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Need an insight for a friend. My friend just got accepted into a cRNA school in Puerto Rico and wanted to get more insight about doing cRNA school in Puerto Rico. My friend is non-spanish speaking and she live in US. Name of School is Inter-america University of Puerto Rico.

The major Pro is the cost of school which is very affordable but they wanted know more about the Cons for going to school in Puerto Rico? Is there any bias for graduating from a cRNA school in Puerto Rico when it come to looking for Job after graduating? Also any insight about the school will also be helpful.

Thank y'all.

Members don't see this ad.

Need an insight for a friend. My friend just got accepted into a cRNA school in Puerto Rico and wanted to get more insight about doing cRNA school in Puerto Rico. My friend is non-spanish speaking and she live in US. Name of School is Inter-america University of Puerto Rico.

The major Pro is the cost of school which is very affordable but they wanted know more about the Cons for going to school in Puerto Rico? Is there any bias for graduating from a cRNA school in Puerto Rico when it come to looking for Job after graduating? Also any insight about the school will also be helpful.

Thank y'all.

Im in need of information as well?
Have you heard anything?

Thank you