PTCAS reference upload issue

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

littledragon

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've already sent an email and tried calling PTCAS but no response yet. My reference was trying to upload their letter of rec but apparently "the wheel" kept spinning but there was no upload complete notice. In my status, it notes the rec as "Accepted" but not "Complete"... anyone know what that means?

Members don't see this ad.

I had a similar problem and got it resolved... my best answer would be to call them... sometimes they are busy, but keep calling back and they will give you the best answer (try to call them when they are not as busy, like when they open their lines). Emails are unreliable and I wouldn't depend on that, I've had two unanswered emails to PTCAS.

Reactions: 1 user
I've already sent an email and tried calling PTCAS but no response yet. My reference was trying to upload their letter of rec but apparently "the wheel" kept spinning but there was no upload complete notice. In my status, it notes the rec as "Accepted" but not "Complete"... anyone know what that means?
this is happening with mine, do you know how to fix it or what did you end up doing?

this is happening with mine, do you know how to fix it or what did you end up doing?

yes! Basically, I ended up speaking with a PTCAS guy and he explained that my reference hadn't "checked" all the boxes on the page or answered all the questions that were necessary for uploading the document. If they are still having trouble uploading their doc after that, they need to save their answers and they can email it to PTCAS for them to upload. Keep calling ptcas and hopefully they'll help