This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drpatelplasticsurgery

Patel Plastic Surgery
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Our program at UC Davis has two (2) openings for visiting subIs this coming 2016-17 academic year:

(1) June 27 - July 22, 2016
(2) October 24 - November 18, 2016

If submitting VSAS soon, please let me know about yourself in more detail so I can relay your interest to our PD, our program coordinator, and the School of Medicine which coordinates SubI placements.

SubIs typically interview with us in Sacramento toward the end of the rotation and do not have to return for formal interviews in the winter. We typically rank all of our rotating students.

Out of 6 integrated residents in our program, 2 had done SubIs at our institution and ended up matching here successfully. I can also put you in touch with those individuals for their feedback on the application process.

For those with serious interest in our program specifically or learning more about it, please PM me.

Thanks,
From a soon-to-be Chief Resident
UC Davis Division of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there,

I sent you a private message. Thanks for posting this exciting opportunity!

Hi there,

I sent you a private message. Thanks for posting this exciting opportunity!

It looks like we filled our dates for the SubI season (summer through late fall), but cancellations do happen. I'll respond to your PM as well.