Probation question!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Innocent resident

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was put on probation from my program..
I understand that my English skills are not perfect, I have so many other flaws, biggest of which is I am an img, on top of every thing my ITE was horrible in my intern year, but belive me the elective attendings I worked with gave me 6,7,8 evaluation and wrote very nice words for me..
Its the associate program director who dislikes me really bad..
Long story Short I was put on probation from my program that seriously I don't deserve any ways today I got my contract letter and I signed them but the unusual thing is that it was given me in the middle of noon conference when my program coordinator came and quietly whispered in my ear to sign your contact..I don't know what was written in them, I didn't get a chance to read them but I signed it,
Now I am wondering that I was clearly on probation how come I got the contract letter than? Any inputs appreciated

Members don't see this ad.

It sounds like you're on probation and they're renewing your contract. I don't think those two things are mutually exclusive.

Go on Monday to your PC and ask if you can have a copy of what you signed.

In the future, you need to read the things you sign your name to.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.