Prerequisite course in my application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrHJ

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I completed my application about three weeks ago and my transcripts are verified in my ADEA application. Last night I realized that I forgot to enter one of the prerequisite courses which I am going to take in Fall 2017. What should I do now? Should I contact the schools since we can't change the prerequisite section in our application?
Thanks,

Members don't see this ad.

I didn't know UNLV required anatomy as a prerequisite, so I didn't put it in my app as a future class. That's where I ended up getting accepted (and I'm still studying for my anatomy final as I type this message). They let you know about pre-reqs you might be missing during the interview season/after you're accepted, so don't sweat it too much. Of course, if you want to send emails out to your schools to feel more comfortable, there's no harm in that, or even calling them.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
You don't have to put your future courses in your application. I got Nova supplemental application that ask which courses I'm going to take during this year. Don't worry. You are good.

Thanks, I feel better now