USMLE/COMLEX PrepWeek 2016 - RAFFLE - USMLE Step 2 AudioBook

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Enter to win a copy of the USMLE Step 2 CK Review Audio ($32.49 value).

A winner will be chosen from people who respond in this thread to the question:

How do you learn best?
For example, are you an aural (hearing) learning, a visual learner, a kinesthetic (learn through movement), etc? Does it help to study the material with different modalities?

About USMLE Step 2 CK Review Audio
A high-yield USMLE Step 2 CK review including 9 hours of specialty-specific USMLE material in mp3 format.
USMLE-Help-Step-2-CK-Audio-Small.png

Members don't see this ad.

Audio and visual with reinforced repetition

I learn from audio and visual mainly. But I have to be quizzed on it shortly after to make sure I was paying 100% attention lol

Members don't see this ad :)
The Step 2 product is in question-answer format. So you're quizzed continuously.

(see the Step 1 thread for length of the audio courses)

Enter to win a copy of the USMLE Step 2 CK Review Audio ($32.49 value).

A winner will be chosen from people who respond in this thread to the question:

How do you learn best?
For example, are you an aural (hearing) learning, a visual learner, a kinesthetic (learn through movement), etc? Does it help to study the material with different modalities?

About USMLE Step 2 CK Review Audio
A high-yield USMLE Step 2 CK review including 9 hours of specialty-specific USMLE material in mp3 format.
USMLE-Help-Step-2-CK-Audio-Small.png
I have to hear the lecture and come up with a mental way of organizing it before I write it down. Then once I put it on paper it sticks. Also quizzing and flashcards help! excited about this product