Preparing for CPE in Canada for 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

saeidvet

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey folks;
I am going to prepare myself for CPE for 2017 (if I can pass the PSA first). if you are on the same boat, please share your experience with others and so on. by the way; I am living in Vancouver BC, anyone who is in this area please contact with me for sharing experiances.
good luck for every one:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi Saeidvet. I am also preparing for CPE and Live in Winnipeg, MB. Were u able to find a place to practice in? I have failed to find any in my city. Please advise

Hi Saeidvet. I am also preparing for CPE and Live in Winnipeg, MB. Were u able to find a place to practice in? I have failed to find any in my city. Please advise

I had the same problem, I just found the emergency clinic. once a week. that's all you need. you should study a lot.

Members don't see this ad :)
I had the same problem, I just found the emergency clinic. once a week. that's all you need. you should study a lot.
Thanks a lot for your answer. I am just starting to study now and found some places to practice small animal sections in July and August. Do u think it is ok if I schedule my test for October this year or this will be too early?? please advise

there are lots to study. around 6 months. all depends of your knowledges. try to read MOA 5 or 6 times.

there are lots to study. around 6 months. all depends of your knowledges. try to read MOA 5 or 6 times.
Hi Saeidvet, did you sit for CPE? how you get hands on experence? thank you, by the way are you from Iran?