PreNaplex

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aswresm

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I just did my Prenaplex and I'm one week away from the real thing. I got 67. Is that a failing result?...Should I change my exam date?...Does this result really correlates to the actual naplex result?

Members don't see this ad.

What do you think your weak points are? Are you strong in math? If that's your weakness, I'd say do the 120 SDN questions a few times over and take the 2nd Pre-Naplex before you test.

People tend to score 10 points greater than the Pre-Naplex. But of course that's just an observation from SDN people.

Reactions: 1 user
I took it the first time before I had finished studying to see where my weak points were and I didn't do so hot. Taking it more seriously, I just took it a second time and got over 100. I'm not sure how much it correlates, but the first score gave me anxiety and the second score gives me more relief going in and I know what to expect.

my actual naplex score was about 30 points higher than my pre-naplex score taken 1 week earlier. however i rigorously studied my weak areas that the pre-naplex helped expose the days before the real exam.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I got in the 60's on my Pre-Naplex a week before my Naplex. I got like a 120 on my Naplex. I did study hard though after that tragic Pre-Naplex score.

Reactions: 1 users
I got 74 the first time on my prenaplex. 97 after studying and took a second time thanks to my school for paying for both. :). Good luck!

So I just took PreNaplex and got 92. Except for the calculations, I didn't feel confident on 50% of my answers. Do you guys know anyone that scored 90s or higher on Prenaplex and failed the actual test

So I just took PreNaplex and got 92. Except for the calculations, I didn't feel confident on 50% of my answers. Do you guys know anyone that scored 90s or higher on Prenaplex and failed the actual test

My prenaplex was 102, actual was 107. It's pretty spot on. STUDY MOAR!

Reactions: 1 user
I keep hearing that there are a lot more math questions on the actual NAPLEX vs the pre-NAPLEX. I hope this is true because I feel more confident about the math and biostats thank some of the other material. What was the correlation of the percentage of math problems on the pre vs the actual NAPLEX??