MCAT Premium MCAT Tutoring With Next Step - 40+ Scoring Instructor Guaranteed!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NextStepTutor_1

Next Step Test Prep Tutor
Vendor
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Our Premium program matches students with tutors who have scored 40 or above and who have demonstrated top-level results helping students achieve massive score gains. Each Next Step tutor has been through a rigorous hiring process and training program to make sure they can very effectively help students raise their scores on the MCAT. However, some parents and students have expressed a desire to work with our very best instructors who have scores in the 99th percentile of the exam and years of teaching experience.

I have posted some information about our Premium MCAT Tutors below so you can get a better feel for the caliber of instructor you will be working with:

Jonathan: Jonathan is currently a medical student at WVU. He is a graduate of Duke University and has an MCAT score of 42. He has been teaching and tutoring for over seven years and worked at both Kaplan and Princeton Review before joining the Next Step team. In addition to teaching and tutoring MCAT students, Jonathan has also developed keen insight into the MCAT by writing MCAT prep materials across a variety of subjects.

Here’s what Jonathan’s last student said about him:

“Jonathan has been great. He’s been very helpful, especially as we’re going through practice AAMC’s together.” -MN

Clara attended the University of Southern California, where she earned a bachelor’s degree in neuroscience with honors. She scored a 42 on her own MCAT, with a 14 in each section. She has three years of tutoring experience with the various science concepts involved in the MCAT and MCAT itself. She helps her students with all aspects of the exam, though she has a special knack for both the chemistry and verbal. She currently tutors online and throughout the Los Angeles area. Clara enjoys working through exam strategy, but feels especially proud when a student understands a conceptually difficult topic for the first time. Her favorite MCAT topic is thermodynamics. Outside of her work with Next Step, Clara runs a Girl Scout troop and loves watching movies.

Here’s what Clara’s last two students said about her:
“Hey Clara, I wanted to let you know that I just got my MCAT scores, and I did better than I ever! I got a 14!!!! on Bio, and a 40 overall. Thanks for all your help and good luck in Med school.” – Eric M.

“I just wanted to let you know I got a 37. I’m so happy being in the top 3%. Thank you for your essential advice and support!” – James P.

Jenny: Jenny has been teaching and tutoring for the past three years in a variety of pre-med subjects, including general chemistry, neuroscience, and MCAT prep. She is a Brown graduate and scored a 41 on her own MCAT. She is currently working in a lab and doing MCAT tutoring while she applies to med school. She is a graduate of Brown University.

Here’s what Jenny’s last student said about her: “

Jenny breaks down the questions and gives you techniques for answering the questions so that you’re able to notice details that they use to confuse you.” – Jane

Kirstin has 14 years of MCAT tutoring experience, having taught at 3 other major MCAT prep companies before joining Next Step. She scored a 41 on the exam. Kirsten holds a PhD and is a faculty member at a major research university.

Members don't see this ad.