Pre-podiatry LDS students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sefa02

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If there are any pre-podiatry students who are LDS and want more info on OCPM and the area please feel free to PM me. I know that when I was in your situation I would have appreciated some extra info. Even if you're not LDS and want more info I will be more than happy to help.

Members don't see this ad.

If there are any pre-podiatry students who are LDS and want more info on OCPM and the area please feel free to PM me. I know that when I was in your situation I would have appreciated some extra info. Even if you're not LDS and want more info I will be more than happy to help.

Hello! I'm not LDS - obviously - but if your willing to help non-mormons, that's kosher. Could you tell me about your experiences at OCPM so far? Positives and Negatives. How are the basic sciences classes/professors?

Thank you

Members don't see this ad :)
JEWmongous, I sent a PM to you. Let me know if you were able to get it or not. Hope that it helps out :)

Hey.....I wanna know about your experiences too!!...

@sefa02, not sure if you're still active on here, but I'm LDS and considering Kent State Pod. Any tips?

To the OP, reread your post and tell me it sounds normal... How did this post ever happen?

A lot of times the LDS students have a different living situation since they are married and may have a family. To relocate an entire family can be stressful and the OP was just offering some assistance. This is just what I assume.