Forum Members Pre-Medical Ask Me Anything (AMA) Threads

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WildWing

SDN Staff
Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Below is a list of pre-medical and medical student Ask Me Anything (AMA) threads and videos sorted by start date.
If you have additional threads to suggest, please post them below and they will be added to the list. Your post will be deleted once the directory is updated. Thanks to all our members who have contributed AMAs to our community!

You may also wish to check out the Medical Student AMA directory (there is overlap).

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17 users
Here's a list of our livestream video AMAs - look for more to be added soon! If you know a physician who would be interested in participating in this series, please have them contact us: Contact us

May 11, 2021 - Pediatric Oncologist from National Cancer Institute

June 3, 2021 - Pediatric Physiatrist from Duke Cerebral Palsy and Related Conditions (CPRC) clinic

July 21, 2021 - Anesthesiologist in Private Practice

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Current emergency medicine resident in the southeast US, willing to answer any questions regarding medical school, residency, work-life balance, etc. You can also look me up on IG under the same name, which I check much more frequently, and comment on any post/reel with a question and I’ll answer via comment or in a video. 👍🏻🩺
Good luck y’all!!!