X

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

psychlover711

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
X

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Stick to pre-dental. It could easily be 2-3 years before you can apply and matriculate to medical school. I'm sorry for what happened but this seems like a rash decision. Don't do it.

Aw man you'd be taking some huge steps backward, being all set and ready to go to dental school like you are. You can always specialize after the dental degree, right? Oral surgery, radiology etc.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'd stick with dental school. PM if you wanna talk in detail

you should take everyone's advice with a grain of salt! do whatever you think would be a decision that would make the happiest in the long run. I took 2 years off before applying to med school and I definitely do not regret it! I think your gpas are good. just study really hard to the MCAT and ensure that you have taken all the pre-requisites!

Cope with what happened to your father and then make a decision then. It would be a swift decision while you go through your dad's illness. Good luck opie.

You have the numbers to be a doctor but you have to account for multiple app cycles, MCAT scores, retakes, etc. You have what it takes but you need more time to flesh out your desires.

Bro just drop out a deal drugs. Now how much can you really rely on a strangers advice

I agree with the folks here. Do not make any reactionary decisions; stick to your plan.
If you really want that MD, work hard in dental school and match into oral surgery. This way you have both.