pre-dental/pre-med

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

undecided613

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i am kind of confused by the classes that i am supposed to take for pre requisite if i want to apply to med school or dental school what classes would i have to take if i want to cover both pre med/dental and what type of bachelors should i get so it impress the admission committee.

Members don't see this ad.

i am kind of confused by the classes that i am supposed to take for pre requisite if i want to apply to med school or dental school what classes would i have to take if i want to cover both pre med/dental and what type of bachelors should i get so it impress the admission committee.

doesn't matter what you major in, as long as you get the core classes down.

You have to check with each school, but I think at the very least Biology, Chemistry, and Organic Chemistry are pretty much universal.

Members don't see this ad :)

Wow.

Choose the science major with the highest number of words if you want to impress the adcoms.