Practicing for CDCA in Orlando area (Winter Park, FL), Sim labs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chipmk228

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I'm relatively new to Florida and need a place to practice general dentistry for the CDCA exam. I know UF is a few hours away and I'm not sure how accessible it is to non-students/faculty but either way its a tough trip to make with my toddler's arrangements. Does anyone happen to know if there's a location where one can practice for the exam close to the Winter Park/Orlando area? Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

So I'm relatively new to Florida and need a place to practice general dentistry for the CDCA exam. I know UF is a few hours away and I'm not sure how accessible it is to non-students/faculty but either way its a tough trip to make with my toddler's arrangements. Does anyone happen to know if there's a location where one can practice for the exam close to the Winter Park/Orlando area? Thank you!

did you find something, I'm planning to take it on NOV in miami dade, do you have any tips? thanks in advance