Postpone exam?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rodeo clown

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm just another anxious student who has run out of people to ask advices from and this is my last hope! I am super confused as to whether or not I should postpone my exams. I have exactly 4 weeks. I'm literally split into two. A part of me knows best not to postpone, because, you know, I could just go downhill. Was hoping to break a 250 odd. Seems like a far fetched dream now. There is only so much I can do (apart from some occasional divine intervention)

Uwsa 2- 234
Nbme 15- 224
Nbme 16- 240
Nbme 17- 232 (4 weeks out)

Members don't see this ad.

4 weeks is a ton of time, I wouldn't postpone just yet. Take a couple more practice exams over the next 2 weeks and then re-evaluate.

4 weeks is a lot of time. You are in good shape. Try to identify weaknesses and work on them. Have you finished Uworld?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

4 weeks is a lot of time. You are in good shape. Try to identify weaknesses and work on them. Have you finished Uworld?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
yes! I have, but again, I was just going through it again and realized that I pick up something new every time I read it! Thank you so much for your response. The worst part is that I'm left left with NBME 18 and NBME 19, both of which have like the worst curve in the history of NBMEs!

Members don't see this ad :)