Poster Submission

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ENTology

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Don't have many pubs or presentations under my belt. Currently have been submitting a few case reports I have - but there is a conference submission that is due in a week for the specialty I am interested in.

The only thing helping my lack of research is that I can list these reports + project im working on as (submitted) by the time Sep 15th comes around. However, how does this apply for conferences? I would like to submit one case report to a conference that I havent sent off for a journal, but I dont see any listing as poster submission under ERAS. Would this be listed as the "other than published" category? I want to submit to this conf, but worry about losing that extra slot as a paper submission.

Members don't see this ad.

Don't have many pubs or presentations under my belt. Currently have been submitting a few case reports I have - but there is a conference submission that is due in a week for the specialty I am interested in.

The only thing helping my lack of research is that I can list these reports + project im working on as (submitted) by the time Sep 15th comes around. However, how does this apply for conferences? I would like to submit one case report to a conference that I havent sent off for a journal, but I dont see any listing as poster submission under ERAS. Would this be listed as the "other than published" category? I want to submit to this conf, but worry about losing that extra slot as a paper submission.

I am certain this question has been asked more than 5 times in this thread on the same subforum: ERAS 'Publications' Listing FAQ

Some good advice there, look through it.