Poll: Are you interested in working in the pharmaceutical industry?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

are you interested in working in the pharmaceutical industry?

• Yes

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

OxToCA

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
As the student rep for my MSc in pharmaceutical science, I'm doing a survey on people's career plans due to potential curricula offerings, student groups, etc for my course director and department. Please feel free to add any comments and/or ask me any questions (e.g. how to enter the pharmaceutical industry, job types to search for, etc), as well. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

As the student rep for my MSc in pharmaceutical science, I'm doing a survey on people's career plans due to potential curricula offerings, student groups, etc for my course director and department. Please feel free to add any comments and/or ask me any questions (e.g. how to enter the pharmaceutical industry, job types to search for, etc), as well. Thanks
Is this for UFL's program?

I currently work in industry and went through their program before deciding to pursue my PharmD.

I may look into going back to industry at some point, or teaching university. I'm fairly interested in nuclear pharmacy due to the QC aspect of it, as I have been a a QC chemist for the last ~5 years....

Is this for UFL's program?

I currently work in industry and went through their program before deciding to pursue my PharmD.

I may look into going back to industry at some point, or teaching university. I'm fairly interested in nuclear pharmacy due to the QC aspect of it, as I have been a a QC chemist for the last ~5 years....

Thanks for the reply and info. Nuclear pharmacy is a pretty interesting field, too; I was considering my options in positron emission tomography (PET) imaging for a while, which in drug development is used for imaging biomarkers, receptor pharmacology, enrolling subjects into clinical trials, etc. My program is at Oxford, and I'm doing it before going to pharmacy school.

Last edited: