Podcasts for Step 2 CK

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Saxappeal1

M.D.
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
So I've been looking for audiofiles or podcasts for Step 2 CK material, I don't mind paying for them, I just neeed something to listen to on car rides and at the gym. Suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Podcast:

https://www.insidetheboards.com

They are releasing an all-audio Q-bank next month. The other episodes are interesting (and free)

Other audio:

OnlineMedEd.org
All of their videos are free (listen via YouTube) and if you pay for a subscription they also have audio files of each video available for download. A little annoying as they all have the into audio and you can hear Dustyn writing on the whiteboard A LOT.

Pathoma
A classic from step 1, a lot of my friends are rewatching (or listening) to review pathophysiology.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Any good videos for Step 2 CK? I'm a visual learner and retain a lot more from a video than from a book. I've heard that the onlinemeded videos are great, any others?

For Step 1 there were a lot of great video resources - Pathoma, Sketchy, Physeo, as well as review program videos. So, I'm trying to see what video resources are similar in quality for step 2.

Any good videos for Step 2 CK? I'm a visual learner and retain a lot more from a video than from a book. I've heard that the onlinemeded videos are great, any others?

For Step 1 there were a lot of great video resources - Pathoma, Sketchy, Physeo, as well as review program videos. So, I'm trying to see what video resources are similar in quality for step 2.

Onlinemeded for the next step, treatment, etc. supplemented with your favorite step 1 videos is a good bet. Personally I used picmonic and it's insane the amount of retention I still have from those. I'm currently doing OME + picmonic and it's covering at least 75% of the UWorld content (minus the weird odd balls). Some of the information in picmonic is very fine-grain, but each clip is less than a minute so it's very doable.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile