This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

The_Chosen_1

Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I was accepted on November 22nd and know of another person on here that got accepted. Congrats to you both!

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I was accepted on November 22nd and know of another person on here that got accepted. Congrats to you both!
Congrats to you too! Have you guys found any housing? I just received an acceptance yesterday so I'm trying to find a place before we start in August

Thanks & you! I haven't found housing yet, but they apparently allow you to join the PNWU MAMS page on FB, and I believe they discuss housing at UP a bit more in detail there
There is a few more months to go so makes sense! I guess I'm just excited haha! I found a PNWU MAMS 2023-2024 FB group that I just requested to join as well!

Hey all, I am a current MAMS if anyone has any questions, feel free to message me!

Reactions: 1 user
I know this is super late, but I just received an acceptance too! Does anyone know what to do or how this works?

I know this is super late, but I just received an acceptance too! Does anyone know what to do or how this works?
My friend applied a little before the deadline. Do you know if they are still taking students for this class? Congrats on the acceptance!