Pimpin' ain't easy...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

flightnurse2MD

I’m just a Maserati in a world of Kias
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
We all have been pimped in one way or another. Being older with a nursing background, I feel I haven't been hit nearly as hard compares to my younger counterparts. With that being said, one should know how to keep the pimp hand strong, don't you thibnk? What can a lowly medical student say or do when their junior resident is mistaken on what they pimp? Especially when they chastise you for not knowing when you actually do but they dont.

Members don't see this ad.

We all have been pimped in one way or another. Being older with a nursing background, I feel I haven't been hit nearly as hard compares to my younger counterparts. With that being said, one should know how to keep the pimp hand strong, don't you thibnk? What can a lowly medical student say or do when their junior resident is mistaken on what they pimp? Especially when they chastise you for not knowing when you actually do but they dont.
Options will be a variation of:

1) See if there's a way you can respectfully and politely disagree without making it a personal issue.
2) Smile and nod, accept the "correction" and move on because you are wise enough to know it's not a hill worth dying on.
3) Start WW III.

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)