Physician Wellness and Financial Literacy Conference

Discussion in 'Finance and Investment' started by The White Coat Investor, Jul 11, 2017.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. The White Coat Investor

The White Coat Investor AKA ActiveDutyMD Partner Organization 10+ Year Member

Nov 18, 2002
    Physician
    SDN Partner
    The White Coat Investor is throwing a Physician Wellness and Financial Literacy conference next March in Park City UT. It's a great chance to combine some skiing/snowboarding with CME and quit doing dumb stuff with your money. Details here:

Physician Wellness and Financial Literacy Conference

It's filling fast so don't delay.

sb247 likes this.
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Mman

Mman Senior Member 10+ Year Member

Mar 22, 2005
    WCI is throwing a tax deductible money grab that also lets him go snowboarding? ;) I'm only sad you don't enjoy things like beaches and golfing more as I prefer to spend my tax deductible education money on those sorts of vacations. My ACLs thank me for not trying to learn how to downhill ski.

g2G2014 likes this.
  4. The White Coat Investor

The White Coat Investor AKA ActiveDutyMD Partner Organization 10+ Year Member

Nov 18, 2002
    Physician
    SDN Partner
    Maybe if we do it again it'll be a beach. Also hearing a lot of people calling for Vegas....

5. dpmd

dpmd Relaxing 10+ Year Member

Sep 14, 2006
    Lazytown
    Physician
    Call it international and do it in Cabo or Cozumel