PHILADELPHIA APT LONG OR SHORT TERM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Prof-C

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
PHILADELPHIA APT SHORT OR LONG-TERM: I am a Penn Alum and Prof (American Studies) working out of town half the week. I live in Philly just off Lincoln Drive in Germantown/West Mt. Airy and about 13 minutes from 5 major research hospitals including HUP (10 min off-peak).
265_Gable_Pup.jpg
I have an 1880s carriage house, and the second floor is a charming, light-filled and nicely furnished apartment with a separate entrance. The apt. has central heating/A-C (geothermal), off-street parking at the door, access to the laundry room downstairs and is a 5 minute walk to the Wissahickon Creek Valley.

Rent is $750/month including all utilities and WIFI.

Members don't see this ad.

Can you share some more information about this?

Reactions: 1 user
Can you share some more information about this?

Hi jastout: the cross streets are Pastorius and Wayne; the apartment is vacating at the end of May and then a rigorous clean and then pics. Did you want to know more about the space? I think I have a pic of the bedroom, although the art work has changed. The kitchen is not updated except for the new fridge and micro. Simple cabinets and enough room for two stools at the fold-out table - BUT there's a really nice, big birch-block dining table and chairs in the next room, which is a combo diningroom-livingroom. The fireplace, unfortunately, cannot be used at present. The bathroom is clean and functional with a window. Showers only.

This rental is for one person only.

The apartment is filled with windows - it's a really charming apt. Much green all around.

That's the best I can do w/o pics - tell me, are you interested in a trial period for the fall? Say, Sept - Dec? There's a possibility my husband will be visiting from Sweden (long story) and I'm looking for someone who'd be out of town over the holidays late Dec/early Jan.

Kudos on your career!

Carla

Attachments

• Bedroom_East_windows.jpg
    Bedroom_East_windows.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 69
  • Bedroom_West_Window.jpg
    Bedroom_West_Window.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 63