PHA Drug test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

throwawayyy

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please no judgment or words of criticism on this post

For the periodic health examination our we required to take a drug test for part II?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

No judgement from me.....go to your DAPA (or service equivalent) now and get yourself treatment now (if determined you need it). You are in two professions where it is way better to self refer than it is to be caught.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Reactions: 2 users
Agree with above. Get help before it affects more than just worry about a drug test.

But to answer the OP's question - no, there is not a drug test associated with the USN PHA. But, expect to be randomly called to urinalysis as a command sponsored event and as a new check in to a new command.

Members don't see this ad :)
Another echo. You only get forgiveness for this if you ask for it ahead of time. Once you're caught, the best case scenario is it follows you forever. Worst case scenario is someone decides you need to burn for it. It's just not worth the risk. At least, I don't think it is. Too much work, too many years, and too much at risk.

My last pha lasted 30 seconds and the provider didnt even look at me lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using SDN mobile

My last pha lasted 30 seconds and the provider didnt even look at me lol
That's not a bad outcome. It's not intended to be a medical appointment and it's not for your benefit. It's an administrative encounter; be glad it was so efficient. :)

The appointments go even faster if you bubble the form where it says you get 9 hours of sleep per night and eat 3 servings of vegetables per day and of course you do at least 30 minutes of intense aerobic exercise 3x or more per week.

Reactions: 1 user