Position Swap PGY1 IM to OBGYN

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Harleyball

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Want to swap my IM near NYC with an OBGYN program anywhere nice.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you interested in swapping into pathology in chicago

i am currently a PGY1 (soon to be PGY2) in pathology in chicago, interested in a swap?

im willing to swap my pgy1 pathology residency position to any other specialty. its a good chicago program.

Im currently resident in pathology looking to swap into another field. My program is fine with the swap and i am in good standing.

These posts don't add up. So did you repeat your pgy1 year? If so are you really in good standing?

These posts don't add up. So did you repeat your pgy1 year? If so are you really in good standing?
I am in good standing and currently a PGY2 resident. But anyone who swaps with me would have to swap into path as a PGY1 regardless of their level and the same goes for me

I am in good standing and currently a PGY2 resident. But anyone who swaps with me would have to swap into path as a PGY1 regardless of their level and the same goes for me

So how does it help your program if they lose a PGY2 resident, soon to be PGY3 and just fill it with a PGY1 resident?

So how does it help your program if they lose a PGY2 resident, soon to be PGY3 and just fill it with a PGY1 resident?
I spoke to them and they are very supportive of it, they said they are ok with a PGy 1 coming and confirmed with GME