Position Wanted PGY-3 Psychiatry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rlx009

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looking for a PGY-3 position in psychiatry! Looking to start ASAP.

Members don't see this ad.

Me too...where are you looking? Have you found ANY spots? I havent this year. What have you done and would u be interested in doing a child fellowship first with the third year residency to follow. Where did u do your first two years?

Hey doc424 I'm not sure if it's possible to do a fellowship before completing residency, is it?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey rlx009, yes of course it is. I am doing this. I am in my child fellowship second year and will be going to pgy-3 general psych next year. I at bronx lebanon hospital. Where are you now? Would you be willing to come to the Bronx? Are your two completed years accredited? Thanks.

Oh wow, ok I had no idea. I am currently in California and yes I completed my first two years from a university program. I am actually interested in a CAP fellowship. Can you tell me more?

Oh wow, ok I had no idea. I am currently in California and yes I completed my first two years from a university program. I am actually interested in a CAP fellowship. Can you tell me more?
yes, can we not communicate on this. My number is 410 404 9486. I am in the Bronx and doing a CAP fellowship and want to know a little more about your story and think my program can take you and then u can finish the last year of residency in the same hospital. Please call me and tell me your name and i will give you more information. Thanks!