Personal statement ending

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

maikelm

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Would it be a good idea to mention how my previous experiences will prepare me for medicine?
Something like this: "My exposure to X, Y, and Z has helped me continue to pursue medicine. I will use my current knowledge and the education I gain in medical school to become a physician."

Members don't see this ad.

Personally, I think you need a stronger conclusion. You also don't know what medical school is truly like, so I would not assume you will be prepared. Rather, I would link your experiences to how you have been reassured that medicine is the right path for you or say how your experiences have lead to you and your professional goals in the medical field.

If you need someone to read your statement, you can PM me.
Would it be a good idea to mention how my previous experiences will prepare me for medicine?
Something like this: "My exposure to X, Y, and Z has helped me continue to pursue medicine. I will use my current knowledge and the education I gain in medical school to become a physician."

Reactions: 1 users
Best, most informative conclusion ever:

"The End."

Reactions: 1 user