Perfusion, Midwestern. 2016 Cycle.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone heard back from Vanderbilt?

Members don't see this ad.

I got an interview at Midwestern, can anyone that has gotten one so far tell me what to expect?

Reactions: 1 user
I got an interview at Midwestern, can anyone that has gotten one so far tell me what to expect?
Hey can you tell me how long you filled out your application that you heard back from them for an interview also what was you overall gpa?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey can you tell me what your gpa was and how long did it take for them to give you an interview after submitting your application?

Hi guys!
If anyone has applied to LIU and been through the interview, if you could please share your stats and if you need a GRE score?
Thanks

Do you mind sharing your stats please and if you the admission?
3.3 gpa with a major in Exercise Science and minor in Biology, 299 GRE, Nursing Assistant for a year and over 15 cases I have observed

I hope everyone got into there prospective programs!! I hope isn't too late for interviews at midwestern!

Does anyone know if Midwestern has filled all their spots?

Reactions: 1 user
No they have a couple of spots open. Like 4 or 5.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

did anyone get into the midwestern university program?

Did anyone get admission into midwestern?

Last edited:
Hello comrades. Anyone hear back from Midwestern yet? I did not receive an interview for the 2017 semester but filled out a 2018 application shortly after it opened. Seeking out advice for bolstering my application.

Anyone have any advice on how to shadow perfusionists and how to find them?

Hey guys,

I know some of you said you had interviews with other schools. I just got an interview from Rush and waiting on Milwaukee School of Engineering and was wondering if anyone would be willing to give tips on their interview? Any help would be appreciated.

Has anyone that had an interview heard back from MUSC yet?